RSS

Netherlands vs Brazil

I never thought that Netherlands would kick Brazil outta World Cup 2010 in quarter final (Nelson Mandela Bay/Port Elizabeth, 2 July). I thought Brazil gonna win the match, because they have Kaka, Robinho, and Fabiano.

In 10th minute, I was so happy looking Robinho’s goal. They played so well in first half; I wished I could see another goal from Brazil. In 53rd minute, I saw a goal from Felipe Melo but the score’s not for Brazil, it’s a score for Netherlands. Netherlands took control after Melo’s goal. They tried to make another goal. Finally, in 68thminute Sneijder made Netherlands’ second goal. In the 73rdminute, because of his big mistake, Melo got a red card from the referee. With 10 people, Brazil tried to make a score but they didn’t lucky enough to get a score. In 90thminute, the score didn’t change: Netherlands 2 – 1 Brazil.

After the match, Kaka cried –and so does my heart– while Sneijder was giving a big smile to his fans…



0 comments:

Post a Comment