RSS

Germany Routs England 4 – 1

I’m so excited writing this article ^_^ Germany routs England 4 – 1 in Round of 16 (Mangaung/Bloemfontein - Free State Stadium, 27 June). I think Germany deserves to win this match. They played very well. Poor England, they didn’t lucky enough to make goals. Well, I have to admit that the referee made a big mistake with ruling the ball –shot by Lampard– had not crossed the goalline. I clearly saw the ball crossed, but fortunately Neuer did a good job –thanks to Neuer–. I don’t know what would have happened if the goal had not been denied :S

Talking about the goals, the 1st Germany’s goal came from Klose in 20th minute. Neuer gave Klose a change and than his assist was perfectly taken by Klose. Lukas Podolski made Germany’s 2nd goal in 32 minute. He made a good shot by his left foot. In the 37th minute Matthew Upson pulled a goal back for England. The first half end, Germany led 2-1. In the second half Thomas Müller scored twice at 67th minutes and 70th minutes. He has been choosen as MAN OF THE MATCH.

Ok, that’s all I can say J I’m afraid of my writing skill, so I give you some info from the match.

0 comments:

Post a Comment